I’ve been working solo on SureFeedback since late 2016. It’s always been my “baby” and I’ve poured my blood sweat and tears into it. Since then it’s grown quite a bit and now at the point where I need to find development support to keep it growing.
I’m looking for an experienced full-stack developer for ongoing development work on SureFeedback on a contract basis.
Please note that SureFeedback is a secure, stable WordPress plugin for mass consumption, not a website/blog/etc.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience with the WordPress REST API.
- Experience with test-driven development (PHPUnit).
- Experience with GIT source control.
- Experience with VueJS.
- UI, UX, interactivity design experience a huge plus.
- Graphics design experience a plus but not required for this project.
SureFeedback is a 1 man team at the moment (just me!). So the type of projects you will work on are quite broad. In short, you will need to wear many hats!
- Diagnosing and fixing bugs.
- Helping develop and release new features.
- Assisting customers with support requests.
- Updating documentation.
- Developing or updating pages on the storefront (surefeedback.com)
- Helping roadmap the future of the plugin.
To be a best fit for this project you need:
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Dedication to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
- Write “I am a human” at the top of your message
- Attention to details
Because this business is small, I’m a firm believer in “dating before you get married”, so this position is part time. 10-15 hours per week to start.
If you are interested in this project, please reply with your prior experience and links to any code samples you have completed yourself or with a team.